Stadium® Sports Couch – High Performance. Lower Maintenance.
Stadium® Sports Couch has been exclusively bred to suit high profile sporting venues, including golf courses and council grounds. It’s attractive and hard-wearing, with an excellent recovery rate.
With its fast runner growth but slower upward leaf growth, Stadium® is a high performance, solid density turf with lower maintenance requirements. It needs less mowing and produces less scalping than most Couch grasses.
Stadium® Sports Couch performs in warmer climates with dry or humid heat, without the major thatching issues that typically occur. It’s an efficient water user and extremely drought tolerant.
The key benefits to Stadium® turf include:
- Stadium® offers a wonderfully lush and manicured look
- Its fast runner growth provides quick wear recovery while its slow leaf growth means it needs less maintenance than most varieties
- Low incidence of thatch makes it less susceptible to moisture-related diseases
Stadium® Sports Couch — Bred for Performance
Stadium® Sports Couch is ideal for sports fields, parks and golf courses, and high-traffic public areas. Its rhizomes are just deep enough to be removed from the wear zone, but not so deep that they take a long time to reshoot.
Stadium® is well-suited as a high performance turf in:
- Warmer climates — Especially the area from Sydney through to mid-north Queensland
- High traffic areas — With its wear-recovery qualities, Stadium® is excellent for high traffic public areas
- Venues that wish to over sow with rye grass
Stadium® Sports Couch is a great choice as a performance turf, but it’s important to make sure it’s right for your venue or project. For further information about Stadium® – its suitability, and turf prices and installations – please contact your nearest Stadium® supplier.